12/14/10

* Girly scream of joy*

OMFG CRAZY AWESOME! I got my first comment! Okay, so it's from my aunt...but still, it totally counts. My blog has even started becoming a subject of inside jokes with my husband (my very first avid reader, lol), particularly about depressed Lithuanians (see first post). Well today I really have nothing of interest to write about, I just wanted to share my excitement about the comment. As well as to say that I am enjoying a very relaxing day celebrating our 6 month anniversary. I know, it's not really that long, but we are clearly better off than most of Hollywood and really any excuse to spend time cuddled up under a blanket in the winter is a good one. The steamy hot chocolate is done to go with my handsome man sitting on the couch waiting for me, so Au revoir.
mmmmmm....
Oh and life can't go on without a good quote: "Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." ~Peter Ustinov

3 comments:

  1. ok...another comment...here check this blog out.
    http://shatteredprose.blogspot.com/
    she's a deaf Cherokee woman, whom I think you'll like what she writes about...

    you need to start "following" other people comment on their blogs, then u too will get a following...I'll post your blog on mine.."share" it with my fellow bloggers..."Wishing" you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from your aunt's blog; congrats on being married six months, that is a big accomplishment! Added myself as a follower; looking forward to getting to know you more; yum on the hot chocolate!

    betty

    ReplyDelete