12/11/10

Easily "A"wesome Review

I use this wonderful application called "stumble upon" all the time. It brings me to the best of websites and has me laughing until my spleen hurts or sometimes inspired to take on the whole world. However lately I've been running into a lot of "Christian hate" sites. I theorize this has been brought on by the new hilarious hit film "Easy A" much like home schooler generalizations were made by "Mean Girls." When you don't understand/like it why not just listen to Hollywood's opinion right? Because movies are ALWAYS right. Well long story short I have decided to fight back. I'm going to make a movie and call it umm..."Bad F"...and it will be about a Christian girl who DOESN'T sleep with anyone or even make out and because of that the whole school mocks her. Oh wait, that wouldn't be a hit, that would be too much like normal highschool... maybe I should just make another weird film that makes no sense like Napoleon Dynamite or Charlie the Unicorn...*sigh* if only I had that kind of stupid genius.
"Idiot!
Anyway, in all honesty I really did love "Easy A", those of you who don't know about it should definitely go watch it. It's about this great girl who lies that she had *indecent word for small children* with a rainbow colored gay kid who wants to play "straight" so he doesn't get killed by the highschool bullies. Well, rumors spread, and before you know it she became the school floozy, who was really a virgin. Somehow that sounds similar to my first kiss in middle school, except i didn't lie, middle school girls are just total b...ouncy people. yeeeaaaahhhh. 
He looks just like those girls in middle school...
In the end of the film everything is set right again, except of course the lives that were ruined by her telling the truth, that sucked. But that is the cost of the truth, even in Hollywood, where Tom Cruise judges us for our sins. Probably using one of those weapons from his movie "Mission Impossible."
That's how Tom Cruise judges YOU!
Quote to think about: "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" ~Irv Kupcinet

No comments:

Post a Comment